Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
Portrait photographers demand the attractive bokeh effect that large-diameter lenses offer, as well as outstanding resolution. Fulfilling the exacting standards of the Art line, the SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art delivers both of these elements at the highest level. The bokeh effect is so precise, you can focus on the pupil of the subject's eye while blurring the eyelashes. Adding to the effect, the area in focus is extremely high-resolution while the bokeh area is very attractive in appearance. The SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art incorporates 14 lens elements in 12 groups, a remarkable structure that helps the lens deliver ultra-high-resolution. This lens is therefore an excellent match for full-frame DSLRs offering 50-megapixel or higher resolution.
- Outstanding resolving power and minimized chromatic aberrations help make this the ultimate lens for portraits.
- Image quality perfect for ultra-high-megapixel digital cameras.
- Sigma's fifth large-diameter F1.4 lens for full-frame sensors.
- Beautiful bokeh effect that only large-diameter lenses can offer.
- Newly designed HSM for nimble AF control (1.3x the torque of its predecesor).
- Sigma USB DOCK (optional) makes customization and flexible adjustment possible.
- Brass-made bayonet mount.
- Water and oil-repellent coating ensures a pleasant photography experience.
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- Focal Length:
- Lens Construction:
- 14 Elements in 12 Groups
- Angle of View:
- Min. Focusing Distance:
- 33.46" (85 cm)
- Number of Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- 3.73 x 4.97"
In The Box
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH927-02 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.