Sigma AF 120-300/2.8 OS DG APO Lens for Nikon
The Sigma 120-300 F2.8 DG HSM OS is the first lens introduced into the Sports category for Sigma's Global Vision. Designed for full frame cameras but can work with APS-C sized sensors as well, the 120-300 F2.8 has a large aperture and versatile focal length, ideal for a wide range of photography. Though placed in the Sports category, the 120-300 F2.8 is also great for nature, automotive, wildlife, and everything in between. Equipped with state of the art technology such as a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM), an Optical Stabilizer (OS) and Inner Focusing and Zooming, the 120-300 F2.8 ensures sharp and beautiful images. The HSM allows for a quiet, fast, and accurate autofocusing while the OS compensates for camera shake while shooting by hand. Two FLD glass elements, which have performance equal to fluorite, are incorporated with one SLD element to reduce color aberration at the highest degree. The Sports category offers not only a higher level of customization through the Sigma USB dock*, but also has a dust and splash proof design.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Fast Constant Maximum Aperture
- Optical Stabilizer
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Dust- and Splash-Proof Construction
- FLD and SLD Lens Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/2.8 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Nikon F
- 4.78 x 11.46"
- 7.47 lb
In The Box
- Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Lens for Nikon
- Lens Case
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Tripod Socket
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.