Sigma AF 150-600/5.0-6.3 DG OS HSM C Lens
The Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary was created around the concept of maximum portability meets utmost image quality in a variable aperture hyper-telephoto zoom lens. Light weight and compact, this s zoom can handle any long-reach photographic situation one may encounter. This 150-600mm Contemporary boasts updated Sigma technology such as a quiet and optimized Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) and a new Optical Stabilizer (OS) with an accelerometer for improved panning photography both vertically and horizontally, essential for birding, wildlife and motor photography. The Sigma 150-600 Contemporary also touts a new zoom lock switch that can be locked at any focal length and a new manual override (MO) switch is incorporated for improved focusing control. Working with the Sigma USB dock, this lens allows for maximum customization such as firmware updates and adjustments to the focus limiter, AF speed and OS view.
- Nikon F Lens/Full Frame
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.3 to 22
- One FLD and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilizer with Accelerometer
- Zoom Lock & Manual Override Switches
- Minimum Focus Distance: 110.2"
- Splash and Dust Proof Mount
- Lens Hood & Tripod Collar
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Focal Length
- 150-600mm (35mm Equivalent: 225-900mm)
- Maximum: f/5-6.3 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Nikon F
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- 4.1 x 10.2"
- 4.3 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.