Sigma AF 17-70/2.8-4.0 OS DC HSM Macro Lens
The 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro HSM OS is the first lens in the Contemporary category of Sigma's Global Vision. The Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 was designed to be the ideal all-purpose lens for APS-C sized sensors. With a great focal length and macro capability, the 17-70mm F2.8-4 is also equipped with a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) and an Optical Stabilizer (OS) for superior image quality. The HSM ensures quiet, accurate, and fast autofocusing while the OS compensates for camera shake when shooting by hand. The construction of the 17-70mm includes new TSC material (Thermally Stable Composite), which allows for increased durability as well a reduction in size by 30% compared to conventional models. Two FLD glass elements, which have performance equal to fluorite, are incorporated with one SLD element to reduce color aberration at the highest degree. The 17-70mm F2.8-4 Macro DC HSM OS is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for an increased level of customization. The perfect all-purpose travel lens, the 17-70mm F2.8 Macro DC HSM OS is a must have for any camera bag.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Optical Stabilizer
- Macro Capabilities
- Compact and Lightweight TSC Construction
- FLD, SLD, and Aspherical Lens Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Focal Length
- 17-70mm (35mm Equivalent: 27.2-112mm)
- Maximum: f/2.8-4 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility
- DSLR (APS-C)
- 3.11 x 3.23"
- 16.4 oz
In The Box
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
- Lens Hood LH780-03
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.