The SlingStudio Hub allows you to connect 10 professional cameras, camcorders or smartphones wirelessly for recording, streaming, or live switching. The SlingStudio Hub is housed in a lightwieght, compact enclosure that handles all of the recording, streaming, and wireless tasks, while the production can be live-switched from an iPad running the Console app.
Cameras can be connected wirelessly or through an HDMI cable. Compatible iOS and Android devices can connect directly over the Studio Hub's Wi-Fi connection, while standard video cameras can connect from either from CameraLink Wi-Fi transmitters or directly via the Hub's HDMI connection. Connect up to 10 sources simultaneously at any time, and any combination of 4 live 1080p60 or 720p60 input sources can be switched, recorded and streamed live.
Not only has Studio Hub made live streaming easy, they also made post-production as simple as ever. Recordings from each synchronized camera, and the live-switched video you edited on location are all stored in one place, which allows you to use your favorite video-editing and post-production tools without having to pull information from multiple sources.
- Live Switcher, Recorder, & Streaming Hub
- Supports up to 1080p60 Resolution
- 10 Simultaneous Inputs at up to 1080p30
- Single Wired HDMI Input for Cameras
- Wireless HDMI Input Via CameraLink
- Use Smartphones as Wireless Video Source
- Streams to YouTube or Facebook Live
- Record H.264 ISO Video to SD Card or HDD
- Optional Battery Power and USB Expansion
- SlingStudio Hub
- Power Supply
- HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More