*This item is Special Order Only, and subject to availability. Full payment is required in advance. There are no cancellations, returns or refunds on special order items. We normally receive items within 2 weeks to a month after placing an order, but we cannot guarantee a specific ETA. If an item is backordered, it may take longer. Call us at 512-467-7676 if you need additional information.*
Strand Lighting Philips Selecon PLCYC1 MKII LED Luminaire
A breakthrough in cyclorama lighting the PLCYC1 MKII LED Luminaire delivers smooth even cyclorama lighting in a compact light weight design. Using just 140 watts of power to illuminate drops up to 5 meters high each unit can replace the equivalent of circuit using our convenient PowerCON cabling system for power along with standard DMX cables.
The PLCYC1 MKII LED Luminaire may be used for top or bottom lighting with units spaced on 1.2 meter – 4 foot centers for optimum performance and value.
The PLCYC1 MKII LED luminaire has an on-board LCD menu system for luminaire setup, control, and addressing. The revised menu system is extremely user-friendly, offering all the configuration options within a few button presses, speeding up setup.
All PLCYC1 MKII luminaires now have added support for Remote Device Management (RDM) and DMX512 control. A choice of 8 or 16 bit control resolution or new, simple, 5-channel control is available. Extended color and color temperature control is provided by either the Strand NEO or Palette families of control consoles to simplify programming and luminaire color matching.
PLCYC1 MKII LED Engine
The PLCYC1 MKII luminaire's powerful LED engine offers exceptional performance and life. Under normal operating conditions our LED engine has a life expectancy in excess of 50,000 hours, however under worse case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output, it is possible that a small percentage of LEDs may require replacement sooner. With the new LED engine, power consumption has been reduced by approximately 7%, while color consistency has been greatly improved, ensuring unit-to-unit matching of colors.
- Delivers the performance of a 500 watt cyclight with a maximum power consumption of 140 watts with a smooth even field for cycloramas up to 16ft high
- Simple spacing system 4ft from cyc surface 4ft on center spacing
- Designed for top or floor mounting with kick stand yoke
- Infinite color choice from the RGBW engine and supporting color temperature in white
- Homogenized fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows
- 50,000 hour life before degradation in light output and quality is expected
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White, and Daylight
- Color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- User defined on board presets states available to record your color composition
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution and a simple 5-channel control
- RDM controls and setup of fixture allows device settings to be configured remotely
- On-board LCD menu is updated for ease of luminaire set up and addressing
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) – for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum
- Electronic universal power supply 100-240VAC
- PowerCON In and Through connectors
- cETLus listed, C-Tick, and CE marked (IP20 Rated)
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More