Tamron 35-150 F/2.8-4 Di VC OSD- Nikon
Photographers everywhere, especially those who enjoy photographing people, can add wider range to their creative expression with the new Model A043 that extends from 35mm to 150mm and offers a fast F/2.8 aperture at the wide-angle end while maintaining a bright F/4 at the telephoto end. The zoom range incorporates the 85mm focal length (often regarded as optimum for portrait shooting) and covers everything from full-body shots that include the surrounding environment to head-and-shoulders shots that stand out from a natural defocused "bokeh" background for which Tamron is renowned. The compact Model A043 is designed for fast handling and easy transport, measuring only 4.9 in long and perfectly balanced. For the discerning travel photographer who wants to pack light while maintaining excellent image quality, the new 35-150mm zoom pairs perfectly with Tamron's 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD (Model A037) wide-angle zoom. The two lenses together cover 17mm to 150mm affording creative and versatile capture of landscape, street scenes, architectural details, food, street portraits and more, at a total weight of just 44.1 oz. with fast F/2.8 at the wide ends and F/4 at the tele end of each.
- Super high-quality high-speed ultra-wide-angle zoom lens
- Outstanding performance even in strongly backlit situations with Tamron BBAR coating
- High-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) control system delivers fast and highly responsive autofocus performance plus outstanding vibration compensation
- VC (Vibration Compensation) achieves 5 stops, CIPA Standards rated
- MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 17.7 inches across the entire zoom range
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Fluorine Coating
- Compatible with Tamron TAP-in Console
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More