Tamron AF 60/2.0 Di-II/LD Macro Lens- Nikon
The Tamron AF 60 / 2.0 Di-II/LD Macro Lens is a macro lens that covers a medium telephoto range, where it provides a 96mm equivalent focal length. It features a fast maximum aperture of f/2 and utilizes a pair of low dispersion elements to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. As a macro optic, this lens also offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a 9.1" minimum focusing distance, which together afford a 3.9" minimum working distance for close-up shooting. Additionally, the lens utilizes an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for precise control.
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflective Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.1"
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Tamron SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens for Nikon F
- Lens Hood for SP 60mm f/2 Di II 1:1 Macro Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More