*This item is Special Order Only, and subject to availability. Full payment is required in advance. There are no cancellations, returns or refunds on special order items. We normally receive items within 2 weeks to a month after placing an order, but we cannot guarantee a specific ETA. If an item is backordered, it may take longer. Call us at 512-467-7676 if you need additional information.*
Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF
A great telephoto zoom for a variety of shooting applications, this Canon EF-mount SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens from Tamron features a sophisticated optical and physical design with a bright f/2.8 constant aperture. This improved optic design contains one XLD element and five LD elements to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for notable clarity and color accuracy, and both BBAR and eBAND coatings have been applied to reduce flare and ghosting.
This 70-200mm f/2.8 also features an advanced Vibration Compensation (VC) system that compensates for up to five stops of camera shake, allowing for sharper handheld shooting. Achieve excellent responsiveness and accurate performance with a ring-type Ultrasonic Silent Drive auto-focus motor that enables accurate high-speed focus even when capturing moving subjects. Take it a step further by using the Full-time Manual Focus override when shooting with AF to make fine focusing adjustments manually, without having to switch between modes. Additionally, the lens is also dust and moisture resistant for working in trying environmental conditions.
- Designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLR's
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 Types of VC modes. Choose optimum VC mode according to the shooting situation.
- Arca-type compatible base for seamless shooting atop a tripod or monopod.
- Focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away.
- Ring-type USD auto-focus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Durable metal barrel uses a curved, ergonomic shape for easy handling, and both zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Focal Length:
- f/2.8 - f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View:
- 34* 21' -12* 21'
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- 3.12' (95 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 9, Rounded
In The Box
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Mount
- Lens Case
- Limited 6-Year Warranty