Used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Camera Body
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps*. Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
- New 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100-32000; expandable up to 50-102400 (equivalent ISO).
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still-frame grab* of 4K of 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live view shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area.
- Excellent performance- up to 7.0 fps* continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8.
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
- Dual Pixel RAW*, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during shooting JPEG and Diffraction Correction technologies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.
PLEASE CALL USED ONLINE SALES AT 512/467-7676 OR EMAIL US AT ONLINE@PRECISION-CAMERA.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCT.
Everything we sell used comes with a 30-day service warranty, and every item is thoroughly inspected before we ever consider selling it. If you find a problem with your item that you were not made aware of before purchase (we sometimes will sell bargain items for parts or the like, but always make you aware of issues before we complete the sale), please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll make it right! All of our items are rated for condition based on this system:
PRECISION CERTIFIED USED RATINGS
*Glass Disclaimer - Occasionally, lenses, even when brand new, will have a slight amount of dust visible within the lens elements. This is a result of the manufacturing process and will not affect image quality or resolution. As a result, some used lenses may exhibit the same consistencies.
- Austin - W. Anderson Ln
- Used Camera Rating:
- Excellent Plus
- Camera Format:
- 30.4 megapixels
- Storage Media:
- CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Up to 4K (4096 x 2160)
- Autofocus Points:
- 61 (41 Cross-Points)
- 3.2" touchscreen
- ISO Sensitivity:
- 100-32000 (Ext Mode: 50-102400)
- 5.9 x 4.6 x 3.0"
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.