This item is at our West Anderson location.
Used Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
- 5-Axis Sensor Compensation to correct for hand-shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with optical image stabilization.
- Dual I.S.2 effective to 5 stops, combining 5-axis body and 2-axis lens stabilization.
- Splash/dustproof body gives you the flexibility to never stop exploring.
- LUMIX-pioneered 4K PHOTO lets you capture the perfect moment by selecting single frames form a 4K video sequence shot at a blistering 30fps.
- Prolong battery life to approximately 800-900* images with a power-saving eye sensor that detects when your eye moves away from the viewfinder and automatically enters Sleep mode.
- Exclusive POST FOCUS mode gives you the power to review an image and touch the area you'd like to be pinpoint sharp. A new Focus Stacking feature lets you easily select several focus points in the same image.
- A new electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit and a new solid magnesium front panel reduce shutter shock by approximately 90% compared with the LUMIX G7, while also minimizing shutter sound.
- DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology for ultra high speed focusing.
- Live View Finder with 0.74x (35mm equiv.) magnification ratio gives you the freedom to frame your shot and capture everything you see.
- 2360K-dot high resolution and approximately 100% color reproduction provides high visibility under any circumstances.
- The 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor with no low pass filter helps capture sharper images with more detail.
- The Venus Engine designed for the LUMIX G85 detects high-frequency components to suppress the generation of moiré.
PLEASE CALL USED ONLINE SALES AT 512/467-7676 OR EMAIL US AT ONLINE@PRECISION-CAMERA.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCT.
Everything we sell used comes with a 30-day service warranty, and every item is thoroughly inspected before we ever consider selling it. If you find a problem with your item that you were not made aware of before purchase (we sometimes will sell bargain items for parts or the like, but always make you aware of issues before we complete the sale), please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll make it right! All of our items are rated for condition based on this system:
PRECISION CERTIFIED USED RATINGS
*Glass Disclaimer - Occasionally, lenses, even when brand new, will have a slight amount of dust visible within the lens elements. This is a result of the manufacturing process and will not affect image quality or resolution. As a result, some used lenses may exhibit the same consistencies.
- Austin - W. Anderson Ln
- Used Camera Rating:
- Camera Format:
- Micro Four Thirds
- Storage Media:
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Up to 3840 x 2160 (30 fps, 24 fps)
- 3.2" swivel touchscreen
- 5.1 x 3.5 x 2.9"
- 1.57 lb