Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head
VEO 2 GO 265AB is a larger compact and lightweight, 26mm, 5 section aluminum travel tripod kit with a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 6kg / 13.2lbs.
Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go the VEO 2 GO 265AB provides a lot of versatility from low level shooting while being able to be extended up to 143cm/56.25 inches. Shoot low angles by reversing the 2-section column or simply remove the ball head an attach the head to the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter).
Designed for Pro DSLR, entry level DSLR, Mirrorless with longer lenses, Bridge and smartphone cameras this smooth tripod works well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA compatible ball head T-50 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The T-50 has the added value of having separate pan control so one can easily do 360° imaging if desired. The QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye. Extra QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife take your VEO 2 GO aluminum tripod anywhere. Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the center column. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments. VEO 2 GO goes everywhere!
- Inverted 5 section aluminum legs that fold for compact carrying
- Rubberized Twist leg locks- New Open to click feature. Also, easy to clean disassemble and reassemble if needed
- Sturdy Ball Head T-50 with large ergonomic knobs, separate pan lock optimized to support working loads up to 6kg/13.2lbs.
- Arca compatible QR plate. QS-64
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column
- All parts are aluminum alloy machined (CNC)
- 2 section reversible telescopic center column
- Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired
- Shoot low by reversing the column or using the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter)
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg
- Round rubber feet convert easily to the included set of short spikes
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More