Viltrox AF 13mm f/1.4 XF Lens for Fujifilm X
VILTROX AF 13/1.4 XF is a super wide angle large aperture prime lens for Fujifilm X-mount camera models. It features STM focusing motor, stepless aperture dialing and anti-fouling coating, supporting eye/face detection auto focus. The compact and lightweight body makes it a best choice for Vlog creation. And your outstanding video shooting will attribute to the optimized video performance and insignificantly weak focus breathing !
Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, street scenes, architecture, and more, the Viltrox AF 13mm f/1.4 XF is a sleek ultra-wide prime lens characterized by its portability, advanced optical design, and intuitive handling. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture balances size and speed and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions. It offers greater control over depth of field and provides a soft bokeh effect at wider apertures while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use. Designed for smooth video capture, the lens effectively eliminates focus breathing when changing focusing distances while shooting video, and an STM autofocus motor provides fast and responsive AF down to a minimum object distance of just 8.7".
- Ultra-wide prime lens designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 20mm equivalent to full-frame 35mm focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and helps to maintain a relatively compact form factor.
- 14 lens elements in 11 groups provide a sophisticated optical design. Two aspherical lens elements are optimized for distortion and off-axis optical aberration allowing the lens to maintain excellent resolution throughout the entire focusing range.
- Four ED (extra-low dispersion) lens elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations to produce greater clarity and color accuracy no matter which aperture you choose.
- Designed for smooth video capture, the lens effectively eliminates focus breathing when changing focusing distances while shooting video.
- STM autofocus motor provides fast and responsive AF down to a minimum object distance of just 8.7".
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 20mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Two High Refractive Elements
- Four Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Focal Length
- 13mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 20mm)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Lens Mount
- FUJIFILM X
- Lens Format Coverage
- Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 8.7" / 22 cm
- Maximum Magnification
- Optical Design
- 14 Elements in 11 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades
- Focus Type
- Image Stabilization
- Filter Size
- 67 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L)
- 2.9 x 3.5" / 74 x 90 mm
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.