Westcott FJ80 II M Touchscreen 80Ws Speedlight - Sony
The FJ80 II M is the only touchscreen 80Ws round speedlight flash with an integrated radio transceiver and multi-brand camera compatibility. With a 2.8” LCD color touchscreen, navigating a speedlight menu system has never been easier. Say goodbye to buttons and cumbersome menus.
Unrivaled Color Consistency at Every Power Level
The FJ80 speedlight flash provides the most accurate color temperature stability at 5500K (±200K) across its entire 9-stop output range in flash increments of either 0.1 or 1.0 stops. This means color-consistent images throughout the entire shoot, along with matching color temperature across the entire FJ Flash Series. The FJ80 II offers enhanced wireless communication in high-interference locations like events and weddings. Control up to 16 groups across 31 separate channels from up to 328’ (100m). Energy range can be displayed in whole numbers or fractions.
TTL, High-Speed Sync, and More
With an intuitive full-color LCD touchscreen display, the FJ80 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, High-Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, plus Front and Rear Curtain Sync. Control up to 16 groups across 31 separate channels. Take advantage of Automatic Memory Recall, group and channel assignment, and Group Exposure Compensation. Continuous Capture up to 20 FPS, TTL to Manual Equivalent (as Client), modeling lamp settings, and more. Keep your FJ80 II up-to-date by downloading and installing the latest firmware via the onboard USB-C data port.
20% Longer-Lasting Battery & Designed for Faster Shooting
The FJ80 II provides 500+ full-power flashes per charge with a fast recycle time of 0.05 to 1.5 seconds. Its removable 11.1V 1600mAh lithium polymer battery fully recharges in 2 hours. Self-monitoring heat protection allows for faster shooting and safe operation during extended use. Its energy-efficient LED modeling lamp has auto-adjust and independent output control.
Articulating Portable Flash with Multiple Mounting Options
Tilt, rotate, and mount for complete flexibility. This portable flash head provides 360° horizontal and 90° vertical pivot ranges. Mount the FJ80 off-camera via the cold shoe or its built-in 1/4”-20 female thread. Use the included shoe stand to make it free-standing. The shoe stand is equipped with a 1/4”-20 female thread for mounting to most light stands with no additional hardware required.
- Round head 80Ws flash provides even coverage both on-camera and off-camera
- Large 2.8” LCD color touchscreen and intuitive interface to control flash settings
- 20% longer-lasting battery with 500+ full-power flashes per charge
- Reliable wireless communication up to 328’ in high-interference locations like weddings and events
- Fast 0.05 to 1.5 second recycle time with continuous capture up to 20 FPS
- Enhanced thermal performance for faster shooting
- Color temperature stability of 5500K across entire energy range
- Manual & TTL Modes, High-Speed Sync, Front & Rear Curtain Sync, and Freeze Sync capable
- 9 F-stop energy range in 0.1 and 1.0 increments
- FLASH HEAD
- Bounce Head:
- 0 to +90°
- Swivel Head:
- Recycle Time:
- Up to 0.05 to 1.5 Seconds
- EXPOSURE CONTROL
- Exposure Control:
- Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Flash Modes:
- Hi-Speed Sync, Second-Curtain Sync
- Wireless Operation:
- Radio (TTL/Manual): Up to 328'
- Wireless Channels:
- Wireless Groups:
- Remote Timing Modes:
- Internal Power:
- 1 x Rechargeable (Lithium-Ion)