Westcott Flex Cine RGBW Mat- 1 x 1'
The Westcott Flex Cine RGBW Mat is a versatile LED system designed for professional filmmakers. These are the only flexible LED mats backed by a lifetime limited warranty. They're ultra durable and brilliantly designed with a water-resistant IP 64 rating up to the connector. Flex Cine LED mats connect to a Flex Cine Dimmer via heavy-duty cables with TE-9 pin connectors. These cables are equipped with Mat Sensing Technology that allow Flex Cine Dimmers to automatically detect which Flex LED mat is connected to customize available controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
Unlimited Mounting Options
Pliable Flex Cine LED mats are designed with built-in mounting options including hook-and-loop edging, powerful magnetic corners that support the weight of the mat, and metal grommets for hanging. Light modifiers for Flex Cine LED mats are available separately and in cost-effective Flex Cine Kits.
The First Smart Dimmer for All Flex LED Mats
Designed in partnership with the experts at Ratpac/Innovative Dimmers, the Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer is able to sense and operate all Flex Cine LED mats, including RGBW, bi-color, and daylight sizes 1' x 1' up to 2' x 2’. It's also backwards compatible with original Flex LED mats in daylight and bi-color sizes 1’ x 1’ to 2’ x 2' with an optional TE-9 pin adapter. Constructed with a heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum enclosure with built-in V-mount to accept AC or DC power for secure use and travel.
- Adjustable full visible color spectrum lighting
- Water-resistant IP64 1' x 1' mat fits into tight spaces
- Flexible and pliable design allows for dynamic light spread up to 360-degrees
- Color accurate up to 97 CRI (98 TLCI)
- Powerful output up to 1800 lux at 1 meter
- Backed by an unmatched lifetime limited warranty
- Lightweight, compact design ideal for travel and storage
- Corners equipped with powerful magnets and grommets
- Incorporated Mat Sensing Technology for customized dimmer controls and powering
- Wide range of light modifier and mounting options available
- Heavy-duty cable with TE-9 pin connector attaches to Flex Cine Dimmer
- Requires AC Adapter or 26V V-Mount Battery. Product will not operate on 14.4-14.8V V-Mount Battery.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More