X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
One passport. A world of colorful creative places to explore.
The art of color management is all about getting your colors to match from input to output; meaning your camera captures true colors, your monitor displays them accurately, and your printer produces a photo that matches what you see on screen. With a combination of targets and camera calibration software, and the portable ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 delivers professional quality color control for a perfect color journey.
Created by Color Perfectionists for Color Perfectionists
Designed by engineers with more color science experience than anyone in the industry, ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is an indispensable tool for photographers. If you are looking for accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility, it can help you capture the colors of the world more perfectly and ensure you are editing the most accurate files possible.
Four Targets in an Adjustable, Protective, Pocket-Sized Case
- Gray Balance Target to set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter.
- White Balance Target to create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images with no need to correct each individual image later.
- Classic Target, the industry standard 24-patch color reference target for creating custom camera profiles and for visual color assessments.
- Creative Enhancement Target to neutralize and create your look with enhancement patches, check and evaluate shadow details and highlight clipping, and control color shifts.
Custom DNG and/or ICC Camera Profiles
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 also includes camera calibration software to create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for both DNG and ICC workflows, and a Lightroom® Plug-In to create custom camera profiles directly in Adobe® Lightroom® Classic and Lightroom® Classic CC. ColorChecker Classic target is supported by third party software solutions, including Hasselblad Phocus, Black Magic DaVinci Resolve, and 3D LUT Creator.
- Achieve Proper Exposure & Color Balance
- 18% Middle Gray Target
- ColorChecker Classic 24-Patch Target
- White Balance Target
- Creative Enhancement Target
- Hard, Protective Pocket-Sized Case
- Integrated Stand and Included Lanyard
- Camera Calibration v1.2 Software
- Supports DNG and ICC Profiling
- Adobe Lightroom Plug-In Available
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More