X-Rite i1 ColorChecker Passport Filmmaker Kit
Shoot for Ideal Color – from Capture to Edit
The i1 ColorChecker Filmmaker Kit was created for demanding filmmakers looking for the ultimate level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color accuracy and control from capture to edit on super-bright, HD and HDR displays.
The kit includes:
- i1Display Pro Plus calibration device and i1Profiler software offering the ultimate display calibration for the most demanding filmmaker looking for advanced options and maximum control for super-bright HD and HDR monitors.
- ColorChecker Passport Video, a convenient pocket-sized case with four video targets quickly gets you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place with ideal camera exposure.
- Professional control for on-screen color accuracy measuring up to 2000 nits for monitors and projectors.
- Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors, especially beneficial on OLED displays (or any display that can achieve close to zero black point).
- Minimize clipping in dark area in 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays.
- Quickly and easily obtain perfect exposure and ideal color balance.
- Achieve better behavior in blacks and optimized detail level.
- Easily match multiple cameras.
- Reduce editing time and get to your creative look faster.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More