X-Rite i1Display Studio
For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the i1Display Studio delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love.
The color across all your digital display devices (desktop monitors, laptop, mobile devices and projector) will vary device to device and will even change over time. The brightness and stability of your monitor and your working environments all are factors when working with color. When you calibrate your displays to create a color profile, you will eliminate countless frustrating hours trying to figure out why your images don't match across devices or why the image you sent out to a lab or printed yourself doesn't match the image you spent hours perfecting.
The i1Display Studio from X-Rite is the Color Perfectionists choice for easily profiling all your display devices and getting consistent color across your favorite creative software applications.
i1Display Studio includes an i1 colorimeter and i1Studio software. The wizard-driven interface of the software walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it's time to re-profile your displays to maintain consistency. If only life or clients were always this easy.
Calibrating your displays is one of the most important steps to ensure that the images you care most about are color consistent across your various displays and printers. This allows you to edit and share your work with confidence and lets you spend more time focusing on the creative stuff rather than the frustrating time-wasting stuff.
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer, you'll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. i1Display Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you'll have an even more accurate display profile.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it's as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Mobile Device Calibration:
Download the free ColorTRUE mobile app to calibrate your mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More