X-Rite i1Studio Color Managment System
The new i1Studio from X-Rite is the start-to-finish color management solution for Color Perfectionists looking for expert results. Your prints will match your vision more perfectly than you ever thought possible.
With the all-in-one i1Studio Spectrophotometer from x-rite you can profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices, and printers.
The included i1Studio Software offers a wealth of color calibration functionality including the ability to calibrate and profile monitors, projectors, scanners, and printers all with an easy to navigate interface. Couple this intuitive software with the Mini ColorChecker ClassicTarget for cameras and you can take advantage of a standard 24-patch target to assist in creating custom camera profiles including a custom white balance, and much more. The i1Studio even works with your iOS mobile device via the ColorTRUE Mobile App allowing for mobile to desktop color matching.
- The i1Studio Spectrophotometer is compact and easy to carry in its own protective bag so you are never without the means to create an expertly calibrated and profiled workflow whether at home, in studio, or on the road
- i1Studio Software for Monitors, Projectors, Scanners, and Printers:
The i1Studio software, based on X-Rite i1Profiler software, provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners, and printers
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColorChecker ClassicTarget for Cameras:
Utilizing the included industry standard 24-patch target, you'll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance, and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe Lightroom plug-in
- ColorTRUE Mobile App for Mobile Devices:
Calibrate your Apple iOS mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images. Download the ColorTRUE app from the Apple App Store.
Monitor Calibration and Profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling:
An adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you'll have an even more accurate display profile. X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls:
Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling:
Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Optimization:
Create unique patch sets for optimal results.
- Profile Validation and Reminder:
Use include images or your own to view before and after results or use the 3D profile gamut viewer.
Projector Calibration and Profiling
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes, it's as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration - projected colors, screen color, and room lighting - so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Scanner Calibration and Profiling
Scanner profiling is super easy. Simply scan and crop your target (sold separately) to generate a high-quality ICC profile. Supports these targets: ColorChecker Classic, ColorChecker Digital SG, Reflective IT 8.7/2, Transmissive 4x5, and 35mm IT8.7/1.
RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and from printer to printer, delivering professional (alt: expert) quality results for smoothness, highlight, and shadow detail.
- i1Studio's superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute! Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and i1Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. Then print and scan this second chart of 50 patches and your profile is perfected.
- Option to save your test targets as TIFF files to print later, or for use on a remote printer. i1Studio also supports various paper sizes.
- i1Studio even has the ability to optimize your printer profile for specific colors, flesh tones, or captured spot colors. i1Studio creates a 3rd test target based on extracted colors from an image and/or spot colors captured by your i1Studio device. Load your profile, generate your test target, measure, and save. It's that easy.
BW Calibration and Profiling
Now you can generate black and white paper profiles to take advantage of new printer technology that makes printing black and white on inkjet papers as easy as printing color images. i1Studio allows the creation of monochrome profiles for black and white in neutral tones as well as with sepia and platinum look profiles. Whether you're printing your fine art black and white images or reproducing vintage photos, i1Studio gives you the advantage of black and white printer profiles.
The i1Studio from X-Rite takes your start-to-finish color-managed workflow to an expert level with exceptional accuracy and consistency allowing you more time to focus on creating more images.
- Profile a Variety of Devices
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software
- Mini ColorChecker ClassicTarget
- ColorTRUE Mobile App
- Match Colors Between Display & Printer
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement
- Extended User Controls
- Multiple Monitor Profiling
- Profile Optimization
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More