Kodak Portra 400 135-36 Color Film Roll
Kodak PORTRA 400 Film is the world’s finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can’t be controlled.
Choose KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films for exceptional skin tones, ideal color, and finer grain in every situation. Day or night, studio or location, candid or posed, KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films deliver:
- Spectacular skin tones—PORTRA Films delivers smooth, natural reproduction of skin tones, plus exceptional color saturation
- Finer grain—Micro-Structure Optimized T-GRAIN® Emulsions enable PORTRA Films to deliver finer grain than ever before.
- Outstanding scanning results—with finer grain and an emulsion overcoat specially designed for scanners, PORTRA Films reproduce beautifully.
- Superb color in mixed light—no matter the lighting conditions, even under fluorescent, you can expect beautiful, natural color.
- Best-in-class underexposure latitude—no other color film gives you so much latitude (-2 to +3 stops) so you can shoot with confidence even under challenging lighting conditions.
- True-to-speed ISO ratings—there‘s no need to test or compensate, just set the meter to the box speed and start shooting.
- Matched prints—PORTRA Films give you beautifully matched prints across all speeds and formats, due to Single-Channel Printing Technology.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More