LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
Kodak Professional Portra 400 Color Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak Professional Portra Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, the new Portra 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can't be controlled.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, Vision Film Technology
- High Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-Grain Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- Film Format
- Number of Exposures
- Film Type
- Color Negative
- Film Speed
- ISO 400
- Color Balance
- Film Processing
- Film Base
- Number of Rolls
- Layer Thickness
- 130.0 µm