Please note, we are not affiliated with Precision Camera Repair Center facility. You can find their site here.
Join our team! We're a diverse and growing local company with opportunities in camera sales, service, rental, education and photo lab. If you're creative, motivated, and think you'd be a great addition to these or supporting departments like warehouse or accounting, we'd like to hear from you.
Photo and Video Equipment Sales Professional
Precision Camera & Video is Texas’ premier camera, photography and video store. We are staffed by true experts with real-world photography and video experience. We’re an authorized dealer for all major imaging brands. We are seeking a motivated, full-time employee with a can-do attitude to join our elite sales force. The position will include health benefits, 401K and other industry benefits.
A qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic and good attitude even in a chaotic environment. Passion for and experience with photography and/or video equipment is required. Sales experience is helpful, but not required. Apply via Indeed here.
- Educate and outfit our customer – amateur to pro - by listening to needs and incorporating latest industry trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual needs and budget.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Proficient with technology
- Knowledge of Videography
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly wage plus sales commission
- Health insurance benefits including medical, dental and vision plans
- 2 weeks paid time off starting off, 3 weeks after 2 years, 4 weeks after 5 years
- Up to 4% 401K company matching on salary
- Free photography classes
- Employee Purchase Program -- Discounts on Photography Gear
- Thank-You Thursday Lunches-- Free Employee lunches every Thursday
- Student Loan Repayment program-- additional $1,200 a year towards student loans
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Delivery Driver/Warehouse-Part Time
Precision Camera & Video is Texas’ premier camera, photography and video store. We are staffed by true experts with real-world photography and video experience. We’re an authorized dealer for all major imaging brands. We have a professional imaging lab, offer camera and equipment rentals, repair services and host an amazing selection of camera and photography classes. A qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic and good attitude even in a chaotic environment. Passion and experience with photography and photography equipment is preferred but not required. We are hiring for a Part time position working in our warehouse as a delivery driver.
- Checking merchandise
- Delivering to the Austin area.
Compensation is $13.00/hr
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount purchase program
- Free Classes
- Thank-You Thursday Lunches: Free lunch for staff on Thursdays
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.