Join our team! We're a diverse and growing local company with opportunities in camera sales, service, rental, education and photo lab. If you're creative, motivated, and think you'd be a great addition to these or supporting departments like warehouse or accounting, we'd like to hear from you.
Director of eCommerce
The Director of eCommerce will be a key leader within the Precision Camera organization, managing our ecommerce business to drive overall growth. They will oversee site experience, analytics, site merchandising, order fulfillment, content, and technical aspects of the business. They will work cross-functionally to create an experience that elevates the brand and drives engagement and conversion by exceeding the expectations of an omni-channel consumer. This is a fast-paced, highly visible, hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves type of role.
The ideal candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, embrace collaboration, gain a strong understanding of the brand, and have a proven track record of managing many aspects of a successful ecommerce business with strong growth trajectory in the retail and electronics space. Knowledge of photography is a plus but not required.
- Drive online revenue by optimizing site experience, increasing conversion and average order value, and enhancing on-site personalization.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to positively impact customer experience using site analytics (i.e. conversion rate, abandoned cart rate, average order value, orders, bounce rates, etc.). Measure and report on KPIs to the broader organization & senior leadership.
- Deliver best-in-class omnichannel customer journey across mobile, desktop and in-store channels.
- Implement new site functionality and feature initiatives: identify, recommend, and oversee implementation new functionality or solutions to drive conversion.
- Ensure site content meets brand objectives, customers' expectations, ecommerce best practices, and search engine optimization (SEO) requirements.
- Direct efforts to optimize existing site features including reviews, on-site search, navigation, and taxonomy.
- Lead, develop, and mentor the ecommerce team
- Partner with marketing and sales teams leads to ensure alignment with our brand strategy.
- Prevent online fraud, resolve payment disputes and ensure data integrity
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related subject required
- 7+ years of experience in ecommerce required
- Prior experience leading Merchandising or Operations teams preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with data analysis and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap, Adobe Analytics)
- Prior experience with Big Commerce preferred
- Subject matter expertise site merchandising, web production, site operations, user experience design, and personalization
- Strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable with doing work in the trenches while still maintaining a strategic perspective.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce specific business practices and consumer behavior, vendor management and project management
- Able to successfully define and deliver complex projects end-to-end with positive ROI, from business case through deployment, under tight timelines & budgets.
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Motivational and strong people manager who leads by example and excels at communication to ensure alignment with all team members.
Custom Framing Specialist
We’re looking for a focused and detail-oriented candidate with a passion for photography, custom framing, and photographic printing. Must be self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-pasted dead-line driven environment. Must be excellent with customer service and have prior sales experience. In this position you will split you time between, helping customers at the photo lab counter, building custom frames, and helping with other photo lab production tasks.
- Front counter tasks:
- Customer service and sales
- Cash handling
- Taking in detailed orders
- Answer phones, emails and voicemails
- Taking in detailed custom framing orders.
- Marking orders complete and passing off to customers for pick-up
Compensation: $12/hr plus commission