No Hassle Holiday Return Policy
Holiday return policy: We will extend the period of time that holiday gift returns can be initiated to January 15, 2013 or 30 days from purchase, whichever comes last. Just contact us for return authorization.
Most items purchased from Precision Camera returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with the original receipt are eligible for refund or exchange and, unless defective, are subject to a restocking fee.
EXCEPTIONS: NO returns or refunds will be given on FILM, PHOTO PAPER, opened software, computers, printers, ink, ribbons or Special Ordered items.
- Returned items must be in NEW FACTORY FRESH condition as shipped from the manufacturer. The product and all boxes, packing materials, wrappers, cartons, cables, instruction manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories etc., must be included without damage, markings, tape, folds or defacing.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be subtracted from your refund.
- Restocking fees are waived for defective items only if exchanged for the exact same product.
- Initially defective products must be exchanged within 30 days. Full Manufacturer's USA warranties are supplied with all brand new items. After 30 days, all defective products must be shipped to the manufacturer for warranty repair. Concealed damage or abuse is not covered.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method paid less shipping & handling and restocking fee, if any. If you received free shipping, we will deduct the actual cost of shipping from your refund.
- Refunds for cash purchases over $50 will be paid by check. Allow 14-21 days for refund by check.
Returned Internet/Mail ordered items are subject to the above conditions plus you must obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping your purchase back to us. Items returned to us without an RMA number may be returned to you.
How to get an RMA:
- If you purchased your product from us on this website, please log in to your account to begin the return process.
- If you purchased your item in our store, a return authorization number may be obtained by calling (512) 467-7754 ext. 335, Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:00pm CST.
- If you purchased your product via our Amazon, PayPal or eBay store, please use their return authorization process.
Used Purchase Returns
Used equipment purchases are subject to a 30 day-from-time-of-purchase return policy. All used purchases have been inspected thoroughly by certified camera repair technicians. Used equipment returns will be inspected to ensure they meet the condition they were in when they were sold. Damaged equipment will be repaired at our current repair rates.
Shipping Items Back to Us
Product return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless by our mistake. No C.O.D. freight can be accepted. Package your return inside another container with at least 2 inches of packing material on all sides. Do not deface the manufacturer's original packaging. Put the RA# on all sides of the box. Returns without a return authorization number on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to the shipper. We highly recommend you use a traceable shipping method.
Purchases being returned should be shipped to:
Precision Camera, L.P.
Return Authorization# ______
2438 West Anderson Lane Ste. B4 Austin, TX 78756