Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone
The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by RODE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone. Using a technology known as RF-bias the RODE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue. When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder, providing additional protection when traveling and storing the microphone.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response: 40 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- Microphone Type: Detachable
- Microphone Sensitivity: -30 dB
- Host Interface: XLR
- Height: 10.0"
- Width: 0.7"
- Depth: 0.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.75 oz
- Standard Warranty: 10 Year
- NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone
- Weather Resistant Aluminum Storage Cylinder
- Zip Pouch
- Wind Shield
- Stand Mount
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More