Rode NTG-1 Directional Condenser Microphone
The RODE NTG-1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, specifically designed for professional applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries. The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or a Boom pole.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response: 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- Microphone Type: Detachable
- Microphone Sensitivity: -36 dB
- Host Interface: XLR
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 0.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.00 oz
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
- NTG-1 Directional Condenser Microphone
- ZP1 Zip Pouch
- RM5 Stand Mount
- WSVM Windshield
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more with your Sony credit card.Find Out More