Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens is Canon's newest "L" series lens is its first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled.
This is the first lens on the market to incorporate Canon's new Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology. Hybrid IS effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 23.4°
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.1 x 4.8 in./77.7 x 123mm, 22.0 oz./625g
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.