Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS II USM Lens
If you could only have one lens, many photographers would pick the upgraded EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens from Canon due to its exceptionally versatile zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto, a constant f/4 aperture, and an outstanding build quality befitting an L-series lens. This version II of the popular lens makes improvements to image quality through the use of a new optical design with four glass-molded aspherical elements, which helps to limit vignetting in your images. Also, it uses an Air Sphere Coating to reduce ghosting and flaring.
- All new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Circular Aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- Highly resistant to dust and water for excellent durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF mode.
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film/Full-Frame
- Focal Length:
- Lens Construction:
- 17 Elements in 12 Groups
- Angle of View:
- 84Â° - 23Â° 20'
- Minimum Focusing Distance:
- 1.48' (45 cm)
- Number of Blades:
- Filter Size:
- 3.3 x 3.3 x 4.6"
- 1.75 lbs
In The Box
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Lens Cap E-77II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1219
- Lens Hood EW-83M
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card