Canon EF 35mm F/1.4L II USM
For brilliant landscapes, portraits and close-up photography, look no further than the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM. It helps provide a level of clarity and resolving power that can be an ideal complement to the latest generation of Canon's high-resolution SLRs. The EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM has an effective focal length of 35mm on full-frame cameras and 56mm on APS-C cameras, and helps capture beautiful detail with minimal chromatic aberration and color fringing thanks to Canon's new BR optics element*. It also has a fast, 9-blade maximum aperture of f/1.4 for impressive performance in low-light conditions and beautiful, soft backgrounds. And, like other L-series lenses, the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM has dust and water sealing. Versatile, speedy and elegant, the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM will delight photographers looking for a bright, sharp and responsive lens for their most important images.
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon's newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
- Focal Length:
- Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Approx. 3.17 x 4.15"
- 1.67 lb
In The Box
- EF Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
- Subwavelength and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm