FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Body - Black
Chase your creativity as far as it wants to go with FUJIFILM X-T4. This powerful image-making tool offers professional photo and video functionality that can be quickly and easily accessed at the flick of a switch. X-T4 offers a 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, X-Processor 4 quad-core imaging engine, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording. It also provides improved AF tracking performance and enhanced battery life compared to X-T3, along with a new mechanical shutter that is capable of making images at 15 frames per second and 300,000 actuations. High-resolution movie footage can be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color, while the addition of a newly designed optional Vertical Battery Grip uses two extra batteries to provide nearly 2,000 still frames before needing to recharge. X-T4 is the ultimate camera for hybrid image makers who want the versatility to make the most of their creativity.
Putting Stability in Your Hands
A huge part of creating great photos or videos is making sure you are in the right place at the right time – and that often means making handheld images to get to the heart of the action. XT4's state-of-the-art, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, your images remain steady and sharp. Combine this with the new four-axis Digital Image Stabilizer, and you have lots of room to maneuver.
Performance You Can Rely On
For any serious image maker, having a tool that can be relied upon to perform flawlessly whenever it is required is extremely important. For this reason, X-T4 features a newly developed mechanical shutter that is the fastest and most robust in the history of the X Series. Not only can it make images at 15 frames per second, but it is also rated for 300,000 actuations. When you combine this with its larger capacity battery that is capable of up to 600 frames per charge , X-T4 has the power and the durability to give you the peace of mind that you'll never miss the perfect opportunity.
Find the Best Angle for your Story
When chasing the perfect image, versatility is key, so the last thing you want is to be hampered by awkward angles. The 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD featured on X-T4 can be adjusted to make it visible from a wide range of positions. This not only gives you a high-quality monitor to frame with, but also provides quick and simple controls when you need them most. On the flip side, there are times when you need to minimize the light and distractions that a screen can create. That's why X-T4's LCD has been designed to easily fold away so it is completely hidden from view, leaving the updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder to help you focus on the moment at hand.
When Your Story Needs Movement
The modern image maker is blurring the lines between photography and videography, and X-T4 has been designed to celebrate this new generation of hybrid creativity. With the simple flick of a switch, movie mode is activated, meaning X-T4 is capable of recording both professional-level DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video. It is also possible to record F-Log footage in 10-bit color, straight to the card. What's more, the innovative AF-C subject tracking works in low-light conditions down to -6EV and the camera's use of a new, high capacity battery lets you push your creative limits.
Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy
For over 85 years, Fujifilm has produced photographic films that have been used by some of the world's best-known moviemakers to create some of the world's most successful movies. This legendary reputation in color science is celebrated with their hugely popular selection of Film Simulations, which digitize some of the industry's most iconic films and puts them right at your fingertips. X-T4 introduces ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to this much-loved collection of film simulation modes available in the X Series product line, which creates a beautiful de-saturated, high-contrast look that any imagemaker will find irresistible.
- X-Trans 26.1 megapixel BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Quad-Core Imaging Engine
- 160-12,800 ISO Sensitivity Range
- Superior 4K Video at 60 FPS
- Effective Pixels:
- 26.1 million pixels
- Image Sensor:
- 23.5mm × 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter
- Storage Media:
- SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB) UHS-I / UHS-II / Video Speed Class V90
- Image Format:
- JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 : RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) TIFF: 8/16bit RGB
- Lens Mount:
- FUJIFILM X Mount
- AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160 to 12800(1/3 step)
- ISO80 /100 /125 / 25600 / 51200
- Exposure Control:
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- Exposure Mode:
- P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)
- Exposure Compensation:
- -5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)
- Image Stabilizer:
- Mechanism: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
- Compensation Effect: Maximum 6.5 stops based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only.
- Digital Image Stabilization: Yes (movie mode only)
- IS Mode Boost: Yes
- Shutter Type:
- Focal Plane Shutter
- LCD Monitor:
- 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.62 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
- 0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder / Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
- Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4~+2m-1 (lockable)
- Digital Interface: USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1)
- HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector, Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal
- 5.3 x 3.7 x 2.5"
- Approx. 1.35 lbs (including battery and SD memory card)
- Approx. 1.16 lbs (excluding battery and SD memory card)