Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens
The AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens from Nikon delivers crisp, clear and non-distorted images with a versatile set of wide-angle focal lengths. It is a lens often found in the kits of working photojournalists due to its comprehensive wide-angle coverage, relative light weight and durability. On DX format DSLRs it provides the 35mm focal length equivalence of 24-52.5mm. The optical design features 17 lens elements in 12 groups and includes 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 3 aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion and lend high contrast images. Nano Crystal Coating virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths and reduces flare and ghosting.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Two ED & Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction (VR II)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.4"
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Focal Length
- 16-35mm (35mm Equivalent: 24-52.5mm)
- Maximum: f/4 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Nikon F
- Format Compatibility
- Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
- Approx. 3.2 x 4.9"
- 1.5 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.