Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS Lens
A lens with so much telephoto power that's so compact and lightweight shouldn't exist. But it does with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS, and you'll love the freedom that comes with it. It packs a full-frame equivalent focusing range of 200mm to 800mm. An optional teleconverter boosts it to an astounding 1600mm. That's strong enough to sharply capture details on a bird's wing from 100 yards away. It's an ideal lens for wildlife, motorsports, and telephoto macro shooting. Don't worry about the weather; it's weather-sealed. At just 39.5 ounces, it's no sweat to carry, hold, and shoot for hours.
The M.Zuiko 100-400mm IS lets you get incredibly close from wherever you are. A perfect tele-macro choice, enjoy a working distance of 1.3m across the entire zoom range with a magnification of 0.57x (35mm equivalent). Four easy-to-access controls - including Focus Limiter, AF/MF, Image Stabilization, and Zoom lock - make handheld shooting a breeze. Plus, add the optional 1.4x or 2.0x M.Zuiko teleconverter to boost your reach to a powerful 35mm-equivalent 1120mm or 1600mm respectively.
An ultra-compact, ultra-light lens that delivers so much imaging power is a testament to M.Zuiko's long standing history of exceptional glass. There are 21 elements in 15 groups with 4 ED lenses to control color bleeding. Two super HR lenses and 2 HR lenses work in tandem to produce bright photos with edge-to-edge sharpness across the full zoom range. An advanced ZERO Coating reduces ghosts and flares for flawless images.
Select OM-D cameras and M.Zuiko lenses boast industry-leading weathersealing, and the M.Zuiko 100-400mm IS is no different. The entire lens barrel is hermetically sealed to keep moisture, dust, and debris out. Stop worrying about the weather conditions around you and focus on getting your shot.
Fast. Accurate. Impressive.
Enjoy excellent, reliable AF performance. The M.Zuiko 100-400mm IS features a series of inner focusing lenses ensuring high speed, high precision autofocusing. A Focus Limiter switch boosts AF capability, helping you track and capture moving subjects with ease.
Easily go to the locations with the best shots. The M.Zuiko 100-400mm IS' built-in image stabilization frees you to shoot handheld. The sophisticated stabilization works with any camera body to help compensate for hand shake, producing sharp shots from any angle.
- Compact, lightweight zoom lens for shooting in the 200-800mm 35mm equivalent telephoto range
- Worry-free Dust and Splash-proof Construction
- 21 Elements in 15 Groups for Outstanding Resolution
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) Coating
- Maximum 1600mm (35mm Equivalent) when paired with M.Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter MC-20
- Maximum 1120mm (35mm Equivalent) when paired with M.Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter MC-14
- AF Operation with the use of a Focus Limiter
- In-Lens Image Stabilization
- 3 EV Steps At 400mm
- Minimum Shooting Distance 1.3m
- Supports Focus Stacking when paired with OM-D E-M1X, E-M1 Mark II, E-M1 Mark III and E-M5 Mark III (latest firmware update required)
- 72mm Filter
- Ships with Lens, Lens Hood (LH-76D), Lens Cap (LC-72D), Rear Lens Cap (LR-2), Manual, Warranty
- Focal Length:
- 100-400mm (200-800mm equivalent in 35mm)
- Maximum Aperture:
- f/5 to 6.3
- Minimum Aperture:
- Lens Mount:
- Micro Four Thirds
- Format Compatibility:
- Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View:
- 12° to 3.1°
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- Maximum Magnification:
- Optical Design:
- 21 Elements in 15 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- Focus Type:
- Image Stabilization:
- Tripod Collar:
- Removable and Rotating
- Filter Size:
- 72mm (Front)
- 3.4 x 8.1"
- 2.46 lb