Panasonic LUMIX BGH1 Cinema 4K Box Camera
For cinematic productions, broadcasting or live streaming, LUMIX wants you to think inside the box! The LUMIX BGH1 is an exceptionally lightweight and easy-to-install box camera whose arrival is timed perfectly, against a backdrop of increasing need for top-quality streaming solutions in addition to traditional broadcasting and cinema production. The LUMIX BGH1 offers unprecedented versatility, perfect for shooting on drones/ gimbals and vehicles, IP remote control, live streaming and more. Its high degree of expandability allows for multi-camera control and its extensive interchangeable lens lineup is based on the Micro Four Thirds System. Crystallizing all technologies Panasonic has ever acquired through the development of professional cinema cameras, camcorders and the LUMIX GH series, the LUMIX BGH1 is a camera to inspire content creators and bring your work to the next level.
The LUMIX BGH1 integrates a High Sensitivity 10.2-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with Dual Native ISO technology, offering two circuits of separate native ISO to minimize noise generation. As a result, a maximum recording at ISO 51200 is realized. The camera enables 10-bit C4K 60p internal video recording with pre-installed V-Log L with 13 stops of dynamic range. It is also capable of C4K 4:2:2 10-bit output over HDMI. The VFR (Variable Frame Rate) lets you record overcranked / undercranked video in C4K/4K (60 fps, maximum 2.5x slower in 24p) and FHD (240 fps, maximum 10x slower in 24p). A new heat dispersion structure with integrated fan allows unlimited video recording, with the body frame composed of aluminum and magnesium alloy to realize both durability and light weight.
Stream images, control and power the BGH1 with Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for simple installations. Control of up to maximum 12 BGH1 cameras, depending on the environment and PC performance, using the Panasonic LUMIX Tether for Multicam. With future firmware update, it will support wired IP streaming (RTP/RTSP). SDK is available to enable the custom control via USB, and in addition to USB-C 3.1 Type-C, a 3G-SDI and an HDMI Type A terminal are equipped, which can be used for simultaneous output. Moreover, GenLock IN/ Time Code functions which enable multi-angle synchronized video recording are available to build a scalable system with external monitors, rigs and gimbals supplied from other manufacturers.
- A Box Camera Perfect For Livestreams, Broadcasts And Cinema: The high-performance BGH1 is small and light, with expandability and multi-camera control with Wi-Fi, PoE+ and 3G-SDI.
- Astonishing Image Quality: Camera provides superior low-light performance using a high sensitivity, 10.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor with Dual Native ISO technology to minimize noise.
- Exceptional Video Capability: C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit, 4:2:2 30p 10-bit ALL-Intra 400Mbps recording, V-Log L with 13 stops of dynamic range.
- Professional-level Features: 10-bit internal recording ensures rich data and smooth gradation, with the option of simultaneous live output over HDMI or 3G-SDI. Supports Anamorphic recording, Genlock IN/Timecode IN/OUT and unlimited recording on all settings.
- Remote Control: Control of multi BGH1 cameras remotely via Ethernet with LUMIX Tether App while supplying power via PoE+. Control both by the app and with SDK is also available via USB-C.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More