Peak Design Leash Camera Strap- Ash
The Peak Design Leash Camera Strap allows photographers to quickly and easily detach a camera from it to aid with quickly moving the camera to a tripod, or to connect another camera to the strap. The secret behind the strap is the included Peak Design Anchor Links which create a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras.
The Leash Camera Strap was created with comfort in mind, it can be used as a neck or shoulder strap, and it features twist-resistant nylon webbing. When used with an Anchor Link, the Peak Design Anchor Mount can create a connection point using a camera's 1/4"-20 bottom accessory thread. The length of the strap ranges from 32.6 to 57.1" and is 0.8" wide. Integrated adjustment loops allow the length of the Leash to be quickly changed while in use.
- Allows for Quick Separation from Camera
- Use as Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body Strap
- 32.6 to 57.1" Adjustable Length
- Comfortable, Nylon Webbing
- Durable, Versatile Camera Connectors
- Low-Profile Anchor Mount
- Twist Resistant, Soft Pouch
- Peak Design Leash Camera Strap (Ash)
- 4 x Anchor Links
- Anchor Mount
- Hex Key
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More