- Daily Rentals are due 24 hours from the time they are picked up.
- Weekend items are picked up Friday between 4-7pm and are due back Monday between 10-12pm
- The Weekend rate is equal to 1.5X the daily rate.
- Weekly Rate - Is a full calendar week. The weekly rate is equal to 3X the daily rate.
- Up to $250 deposit for entire rental.
Valid drivers license and credit card required. Sorry, we can not accept checks for the deposit amount. Rental deposits are in the form of credit card authorization. In lieu of the deposit a certificate of insurance with coverage equal to or greater than the deposit amount can be provided to Precision Camera and kept on file for the duration of its validity. Customers with in-house credit accounts do not have to provide collateral deposit for rentals. Any other arrangements must be made in advance.
We allow for a 2 hour grace period. Late returns wil be charged the daily rate for each day the item is overdue (weekend, weekly, monthly rates do not apply to overdue rentals.)
Reservations & Cancellations
We charge the full rental amount at time of reservation. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of the scheduled rental time for a full refund of the rental amount.