Rode Complete Studio Kit with the NT1 and Ai-1
Capture pristine, low-noise vocals and instrument audio anywhere you go with the Rode Complete Studio Kit with the NT1 and Ai-1. The RODE NT1 microphone has a present, full-bodied sound that takes vocals and acoustic instruments to the front of a mix without much sweetening. Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self-noise, the NT1 is far and away one of the quietest mics in its class. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote isolates the NT1 from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. This mic is a perfect mate for the included RODE Ai-1 interface, which touts a lightning-fast USB-C connection and USB bus power for pure, portable audio on the go. Rounding out the package are the RODE SRM combination shockmount-pop shield, which reduces handling noise and "p" pops as you record, as well as a rugged mic cable.
- All you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go
- NT1 microphone is present yet full bodied for an up-front sound without much sweetening
- Ai-1 audio interface is compact and capable
- Accurate mixing and monitoring via balanced 1/4" outs and high-quality onboard headphone amp
- Fast USB-C connection
- Zero-latency monitoring
- +48V phantom power
- USB bus powered for portability
- Includes the SMR shockmount/pop filter and an XLR cable
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More