Saramonic SR-UC201 3.5mm TRS Female to 3.5mm TRRS Male Adapter Cable
The Saramonic SR-UC201 is an ultra-compact audio adapter that enables you to connect microphones directly to the headphone jack on Apple iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. It works with battery-powered microphones, like the Saramonic Vmic, as well as wireless microphone receivers, like the Saramonic UwMic9 RX9. The SR-UC210 is also compatible with battery-free microphones that run on Plug-In Power, like the Saramonic PMIC1.
Many microphones feature built-in output cables with 1/8" (3.5 mm) male connectors on the end. You can plug them into the SR-210, and then connect to the headphone jack of an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or an Android phone or tablet. Some audio equipment only provides a female 1/8" (3.5 mm) output. In this case you can plug a regular stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) male to 1/8" (3.5 mm) male cable into the output, then connect the SR-UC201 to the cable, then connect to the mobile device of your choice. It is compact and lightweight and features shielded construction and gold-plated connectors.
- Connect microphones with 1/8" (3.5 mm) outputs to iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Compatible with battery-powered mics and mics that run on Plug-In Power
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS female to 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS male adapter with gold-plated connectors
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Works with wireless microphone receivers, mini-shotgun microphones, and more
- Connector 1:
- Female 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Connector 2:
- Male 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS jack
- 3.0" with gold-plated connectors