Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens- Sony E
The Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens is a true 1:1, life-size macro lens that has been designed for notable image clarity at close working distances. This short telephoto prime features a sophisticated optical design that makes use of two FLD elements, two SLD elements, one anomalous partial dispersion/high refractive index element, and two aspherical elements to limit both chromatic and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to enhance image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions. It also features a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for a pleasing bokeh quality effect.
Benefitting the imaging assets is a coreless DC motor that offers quick and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The physical design utilizes Thermally Stable Composite material for durability in a wide range of environments, and a brass bayonet mount also offers rigidity and mounting precision.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Low Dispersion and Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 10.2" Min. Focus
- Coreless DC AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Focal Length:
- Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View:
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- 10.16" (25.8 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- Optical Design:
- 13 Elements in 10 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- Filter Thread:
- Front: 49 mm
- Approx. 2.79 x 4.17"
- 1.13 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.