Sigma AF 18-35/1.8 DC HSM Lens
The Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Lens is a wide-angle to normal-length zoom lens that features a fast, bright constant f/1.8 maximum aperture. It is specifically designed for use with APS-C-sized sensors and provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28.8-56mm.
The lens integrates four aspherical elements into its construction as well as five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements to help minimize various aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range as well as provide greater image sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections, lens flare, and ghosting to produce images with higher contrast and color fidelity. The lens barrel design is constructed from a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material that is akin to metal in texture and resistance to temperature and environmental changes while also remaining lightweight and compact. An internal focusing and zooming mechanism also helps to maintain a compact and consistent overall length and non-rotating front ring also better enables the use of circular polarizing filters. For control of focus, a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) is used to ensure fast, precise, and quiet focusing capabilities that are well suited to continuous shooting and movie recording.
For updating lens firmware and fine-tuning its nuances to best suit your personal shooting, this lens is compatible with the Sigma USB Dock. The dock allows you to specify certain parameters and other settings through the Sigma Optimization Pro software, such as AF speed and focusing limitations.
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-16
- Fast Constant Maximum Aperture
- Designed for APS-C-Sized Sensors
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8-56mm
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Internal Focusing and Zoom Design
- Four Aspherical & 5 SLD Glass Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Canon EF Lens Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Nikon
- Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More