Sigma AF 35/1.4 ART DG HSM Lens- Canon
The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM Lens is a state of the art lens designed for full frame cameras but can also be used with APS-C sensors as well. The first addition to the Art category in Sigma's Global Vision, the 35mm 1.4 DG HSM includes new features based around a unique lens concept and design. The 35mm is a staple focal length in the world of photography, and paired with Sigma technology, this lens can take artistic expression to the next level. The lens is equipped with technology including a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM), floating internal focusing system, SLD and FLD Glass elements. The HSM ensures quiet, high seed, accurate autofocusing while the floating focusing system allows for superior optical performance with subjects at a closer shooting distance. The SLD glass elements along with the FLD glass elements, which are equal to fluorite, help correct both axial and chromatic aberration. The large 1.4 aperture make it ideal in low light and the lens is compatible with the Sigma USB dock and Optimization Pro software to adjust and fine tune focusing parameters. The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is a must have for any camera bag.
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-16
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM)
- Floating Internal Focus System
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 11.8"
- Anti-Flare Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Special & "F" Low Dispersion Elements
- Front Filter Thread Diameter: 67mm
- 9x Circular Aperture Blades
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More