Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
The Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens is a fast and flexible wide-angle zoom that is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range with its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, which benefits when working in low light conditions. This lens incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations along with two XA elements and three aspherical elements, which help to significantly control spherical aberrations for a high degree of image sharpness and clarity. To increase contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions, a Nano AR coating has been applied to limit ghosting and lens flare.
This lens is also notable for its smooth, soft-edged bokeh with selective focus imagery by utilizing an 11-blade circular diaphragm. To better control focus, two Direct Drive SSM AF groups are employed that are quick and quiet, and also lend more responsive control for manual focus operation. The lens also features a dust and moisture-sealed design to support shooting in inclement conditions and a dedicated focus hold button and AF/MF switch.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical and Two XA Elements
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Focus Hold Button; AF/MF Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Eleven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- ALC-SH149 Lens Hood
- ALC-F82S 82mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More