*This item is Special Order Only, and subject to availability. Full payment is required in advance. There are no cancellations, returns or refunds on special order items. We normally receive items within 2 weeks to a month after placing an order, but we cannot guarantee a specific ETA. If an item is backordered, it may take longer. Call us at 512-467-7676 if you need additional information.*
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
The new Sony FE 70-200mm offers the ideal telephoto zoom range at the incomparable constant aperture of F2.8. G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth Bokeh in one lens. It is not easy to achieve spatial frequency of 50 lines pairs per millimeter at a lens's widest aperture and produce smooth beautiful bokeh at the same time, but that is Sony's baseline for G Master design. Unprecedented resolution and other demanding design parameters yield outstanding reproduction of the most detailed subjects and scenes with superior contrast throughout every frame. G Master resolution is simply the highest in its class.
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Aspherical elements & 11-blade circular aperture for gorgeous bokeh
- Class-leading minimum focus distance of 37.8"/0.25x max mag.
- Dual-floating focus system for high AF speed and precision
- XA, ED/Super ED elements and Nano AR Coating for superb resolution
- Minimal focus breathing and parfocal design ideal for video
- Direct-coupled mechanical focus system for precise manual focus
- High-performance Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust- and moisture-resistant for robust reliability
- Focal Length:
- Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View:
- 34° - 12° 30'
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- 23 / 18
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 11, Rounded
- Filter Thread:
- Front: 77 mm
- Approx. 3.46 x 7.87"
- 3.26 lb