Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
The new Sony FE 70-200mm offers the ideal telephoto zoom range at the incomparable constant aperture of F2.8. G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth Bokeh in one lens. It is not easy to achieve spatial frequency of 50 lines pairs per millimeter at a lens's widest aperture and produce smooth beautiful bokeh at the same time, but that is Sony's baseline for G Master design. Unprecedented resolution and other demanding design parameters yield outstanding reproduction of the most detailed subjects and scenes with superior contrast throughout every frame. G Master resolution is simply the highest in its class.
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Aspherical elements & 11-blade circular aperture for gorgeous bokeh
- Class-leading minimum focus distance of 37.8"/0.25x max mag.
- Dual-floating focus system for high AF speed and precision
- XA, ED/Super ED elements and Nano AR Coating for superb resolution
- Minimal focus breathing and parfocal design ideal for video
- Direct-coupled mechanical focus system for precise manual focus
- High-performance Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust- and moisture-resistant for robust reliability
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More