Atmosphere Aerosol Haze Spray
Atmosphere Aerosol is a clear and non-toxic spray that adds haze to any room or still, windless area. Spray it and capture light rays or create smoky, foggy settings. It provides a convenient and effective alternative to fog machines or other heavy-duty equipment for photography and film capture applications. Simply pull it out of your bag and spray it shortly before the shoot.
- Shake can well before using.
- Spray in room or still area for 20 seconds or more.
- Atmosphere Aerosol will linger in the air for minutes for photos and films. VERY IMPORTANT! Back lighting is required to see haze or fog. Position and amount of light will determine the look of the fog or haze.
- Re-spray as needed.
Spray Atmosphere Aerosol in the air behind the subject, so it will spread out evenly throughout the scene. If there is a breeze, spray Atmosphere into the wind in order to disperse the haze as it travels downwind.
Shooting Indoors Using Natural Light
Position your subject or subjects and spray Atmosphere Aerosol into the light. The position of the light and the amount of Atmosphere Aerosol used will determine the look of the haze.
Shooting With Artificial Light
You can create the illusion of the sun with a light source (i.e., speed light, strobe, or video light). Color gels can also add creativity to your photos.
- Clear and Non-Toxic
- Allows You to Capture Light Rays
- Create Smoky, Foggy Settings
- Fluid Type:
- Fluid Base:
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.