Benro GD3WH 3-Way Geared Head
The GD3WH is designed to offer precision control of camera movement and is ideal for studio still life photographers as well as those landscape photographers chasing golden hours at sunrise and sunset.
The GD3WH delivers separate, precision movement in three directions. The controls allow the user to quickly set the camera position before using the large control knobs to apply minute movements guaranteeing absolute precision positioning for that perfectly framed shot.
Unlike some other geared heads currently available in the market, the GD3WH uses an Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release plate allowing the photographer to use different types of heads without the need to change plates.
To ensure smooth operation and long life, we use carbon steel and bronze to ensure the movements retain their precision and by using magnesium alloy in its construction, the overall weight of the GD3WH has been kept low, at just 870g, without compromising the maximum load capability of 6kg.
- Load Capacity: 13.2 lb
- Height: 4.3"
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Arca-Type Compatible
- 3 Independent Geared Precise Movements
- Pull-Knobs for Quick Positioning
- 3 Bubble Levels Ensure Accurate Leveling
- Magnesium-Alloy Construction
- General Head Type:
- Geared Head
- General Base Mount:
- 3/8"-16 Female
- General Camera Mounting Screw:
- 1/4"-20 Male
- General Quick Release Plate Type:
- General Load Capacity:
- 13 lb / 5.9 kg
- General Number of Bubble Levels:
- General Friction Control:
- General Independent Pan Lock:
- General Material:
- Pan & Tilt Range
- Pan & Tilt Range Vertical Tilt:
- 0° to +90°
- Pan & Tilt Range Panning Range:
- Physical Base Diameter:
- 2.05" / 5.2 cm
- Physical Dimensions:
- H: 4.3 x W: 5.5 x L: 5.7" / H: 10.9 x W: 13.9 x L: 14.5 cm
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.