Canon RC-V100 Remote Controller
Providing not only the basic record start/stop, zoom, focus, and iris controls of standard LANC remotes, the RC-V100 Remote Controller from Canon features much of the functionality found on broadcast CCU remotes. Controls you will find include full access to the menu, gain and shutter speed, white balance adjustment, image control, pedestal and master black, and more. In addition to dedicated controls, two assignable buttons allow the user to program in frequently called up settings.
The buttons are back-illuminated, and can provide audible feedback to confirm a setting change has been successfully executed. It is possible to define the directionality of rotaries, disable audible alerts, and apply other customizations via an array of dip switches. The remote powers from the host camera so that no separate battery is required, and a 15' connection cable is included. There is a USB port for firmware updates so that new functions and support for new camera models can be added.
Note: Please change your camera's Remote setting (via the menu) from "Standard" to "RC-V100" to enable use with this controller.
Compatible camera include: XF305, XF300, XF205, XF200, C100, C300, and C500
- Record start/stop
- Auto/manual focus
- Shutter mode/speed/angle
- Enable/disable OSD
- Color bars
- Playback last shot
- Image adjustment: knee slope, black gamma, and sharpness
- White balance
- ND selection
- Master black
- Master pedestal
- Menu access and navigation
- Two assignable buttons
- Activate/deactivate remote switch
- Record Start/Stop, Zoom, Focus, Iris
- Gain/ISO, Shutter Mode/Speed/Angle
- Enable/Disable OSD and Color Bars
- White Balance and ND Selection
- Knee Slope, Black Gamma, and Sharpness
- Full Menu Access
- Backlit Keys and Audible Alerts
- Master Black and Master Pedestal
- Powers from Camera: Cables Included
- For Select EOS-C and XF Series Cameras
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More