DJI RS 2 Gimbal Stabilizer
DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is made to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
Film More, Pack Less
Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms. A 2.3lbs gimbal with 10lbs tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.
Full-Color LCD Touchscreen
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control. The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision. Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle. The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.
RavenEye: See Farther
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters. It transmits 1080p video from up to 200 m (656 ft) away with a latency of just 60 ms. RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
The Best Battery Yet
The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. Fast charging enables two hours of runtime with just a 15min charge.
Lightweight Carrying Case
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RS 2 parts.
- 10 lb payload
- Supports larger cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K and ALEXA Mini LF
- 1.4" full-color LCD touchscreen (with access to features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse)
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two RSA ports with electrical contacts and a NATO mount for quick release attachment of dedicated accessories such as a focus wheel
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Monocoque carbon fiber axis arms
- Short grip handle with a compact 12-hour battery cartridge
- iOS 11+ / Android 7.0+ companion app
- Creative functions such as Time Tunnel and Force Mobile
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
- Axis locks and fine-tune knob for efficient and precision camera balancing
- Splash-proof carry case included
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More