Fujifilm MHG-XT2 Metal Hand Grip
The Fuji MHG-XT2 metal hand grip makes it substantially more comfortable to hold the camera when it is mounted with large-aperture lenses, thereby reducing camera shake. When using a tripod, having this hand grip on the camera provides additional clearance to prevent large-aperture lenses from interfering with a tripod head. The camera's battery or SD cards can be replaced without having to remove the hand grip. The hand grip's Arca Swiss plate can be used for quick release with compatible tripods.
- For X-T2 Camera
- Enhanced Handling and Camera Control
- Provides Additional Clearance
- Battery/Memory Card Compartment Access
- Arca-Compatible Dovetail Protrusion
- Tripod Mount Positioned on Optical Axis