FUJIFILM X-H2 Mirrorless Camera with 16-80mm f/4 Lens
Fifth generation imaging technology brings high resolution and speed to the next evolution of X Series. Equipped with a new 40.2-megapixel sensor, X-H2 offers unrivaled image quality for both stills and video, unlocking a world of creative possibilities far beyond what any previous APS-C format camera has ever done before.
BSI High resolution 40MP sensor
The number of pixels has been increased by approximately 1.5 times compared to the previous model, enabling high-resolution sensors to capture 8K video images in addition to 40.2MP still images.
Low Light Power S/N Level
The high-resolution 40.2MP X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor has an enhanced image-processing algorithm that boosts resolution without compromising the signal-to-noise ratio, delivering astonishing image quality.
Beyond the Human Eye
Coupled with the high maximum magnification ratio of the APS-C sensor, macro images at 40.2MP record details with striking clarity, including those undetectable to the naked eye.
X-Trans CMOS 5 HR has an improved pixel structure, allowing light to be received more efficiently. ISO 125 – previously an extended sensitivity – is now available as standard sensitivity.
1/180,000 sec shutter speed
X-H2 has maximum electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000, an increase of approximately 2.5 stops compared to other X Series cameras. Use it with wide apertures in extremely bright environments for more creative options, or make it freeze action at the perfect millisecond.
A World of Detail - 160MP Pixel Shift Multi Shot
The first X Series to feature Pixel Shift Multi Shot, X-H2, with the help of the Pixel Shift Combiner software, can produce a single, ultra-high-resolution 160MP image with a single touch of the shutter button.
Using its in-body stabilization system to shift the sensor by a half pixel between each frame, X-H2 precisely makes 20 frames to ensure that every red, green, and blue pixel has the same information. The result is a final image with almost no false colors visible.
Supports HEIF Image Format
X-H2 supports the HEIF image format, which delivers 10-bit image quality in files up to 30% smaller than standard JPEGs. The next chapter in delivering high-quality results straight out of camera has officially begun for X Series.
8K / 30P 4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
In addition to creating 40.2MP high resolution stills, X-H2 can also record exceptional 8K/30P video in 4:2:2 10-bit color that can be recorded internally either to a SD or Cfexpress Type B memory card.
Apple ProRes Support
X-H2 supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, and ProRes 422 LT. ProRes 422 Proxy is also available when recording ProRes*, making it easier to editing 8K video and streamline post-production workflows.
8K Oversampled 4K HQ Mode
A new 4K HQ mode creates 4K video with 8K oversampling, resulting in a high quality image that takes full advantage of the the camera’s 40.2MP sensor.
Improved Video Recording Time
X-H2 uses the same heat-dissipating structure as X-H2S and can record 8K/30P for approximately 160 minutes.
Optional Cooling Fan
Attaching the optional cooling fan (FAN-001) to X-H2 extends video recording capabilities in high temperatures.
New MF Assist Focus Meter
X-H2 features a focus meter that can be used for MF assist during movie recording to enable more precise focus adjustments. It can also be used in combination with focus peaking.
In addition to F-Log, X-H2 also supports F-Log2, which records an expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops.* This range is wider than current F-Log, broadening post-production potential.
RAW Output via HDMI
Combined with a compatible HDMI recording device from Atomos or Blackmagic Design, 12-bit RAW video output from X-H2 can be recorded as Apple ProRes RAW or Blackmagic RAW at resolutions and frame rates of up to 8K and 29.97 frames per second.
X-Processor 5 features subject-detection AF based on Deep Learning technology that automatically detects and tracks a broad range of subjects, including animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes, and trains – as well as human faces and eyes. Image-makers can concentrate on composition and creativity, confident that X-H2 will track focus accurately.
X-H2 features a digital zoom function* that uses the camera’s 40.2MP sensor to deliver up to 2x of digital zoom with little to no loss in resolution, when recording video in 4K, even with a prime lens attached to the camera. Use with XF18-120mmF4 LM PZ WR to get twice the reach and seamlessly transition to the digital zoom function when the lens reaches its maximum focal length.
Up to seven stops of in-body image stabilization
A 5-axis in-body image stabilization system offers up to seven stops of compensation. This powerful feature, made possible by X-Processor 5 and a sensing control function, gives the freedom to handhold in conditions that previously would have required support. In addition, the in-body image stabilization function enables the image sensor to be precisely shifted, for the camera’s Pixel Shift Multi Shot function.
High-Resolution Electronic Viewfinder
The high-resolution electronic viewfinder has a 0.8x magnification and uses 5.76 million dots for incredible detail. A refresh rate of approx. 120fps makes it easy to look through the viewfinder, even at an extreme angle, by suppressing image blur and distortion.
Tough, Weather-Resistant Body
X-H2 features 79 weather-sealed points for high levels of dust and moisture resistance. It can also withstand the rigors of daily professional use and operate in temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F). The top panel LCD screen, adjustable AF-ON button sensitivity, 1.62-million dot vari-angle LCD monitor, and independent movie recording button all deliver intuitive, comfortable handling.
Remote Rec Function
Up to four X-H2S/X-H2 cameras can be connected and operated simultaneously via wired/wireless LAN via the optional FT-XH File Transmitter. This allows the following operations from a browser:
- Check and adjust camera settings for each camera
- Start/stop video recording for all cameras
- Save, load, and copy camera settings
X-H2 improves on X-H1’s beloved handgrip for a more assured feel. This is especially useful when using longer or large-aperture lenses.
Feather-Touch Shutter Release
The shutter button’s responsiveness has been enhanced to make it feel natural, so that the shutter can be released at precisely the right moment.
Supports CFexpress Type B Card
X-H2 features two card slots – one CFexpress Type B and one UHS-II SD. CFexpress Type B cards should be used to make the most of X-H2’s incredible video performance.
Enhanced Video Functions
Video operation has never been easier thanks to the standalone video-recording button and 1.62 million dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which can be fully rotated even when HDMI and microphone cables are plugged in. A full-sized HDMI Type A port is also provided.
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- 40MP APS-C X-Trans5 BSI Sensor
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 8K 30p, 4K 60p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 20 fps E-Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- ProRes Raw, Blackmagic Raw via HDMI
- Intelligent Hybrid Autofocus
- Lens Mount:
- FUJIFILM X
- Sensor Resolution:
- Effective: 40.2 Megapixel
- Sensor Type:
- 23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS
- Crop Factor:
- Image Stabilization:
- Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- Built-In ND Filter:
- Capture Type:
- Stills & Video
- EXPOSURE CONTROL
- Shutter Type:
- Electronic Shutter, Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter
- Bulb/Time Mode:
- Bulb Mode
- ISO Sensitivity:
- Photo: 160 to 12,800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51,200)
- Video: 125 to 12,800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 25,600)
- Metering Method:
- Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
- Exposure Modes:
- Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation:
- -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Metering Range:
- 7 to 7 EV
- White Balance:
- 2500 to 100,000K | Presets: Daylight, Shade, Tungsten, Underwater
- Interval Recording:
- 2/10-Second Delay
- Continuous Shooting:
- Electronic Shutter: Up to 20 fps for up to 1000 Frames (JPEG) / 1000 Frames (Raw)
- Mechanical Shutter: Up to 15 fps for up to 1000 Frames (JPEG) / 1000 Frames (Raw)
- STILL IMAGE CAPTURE
- Image Sizes:
- 3:2 JPEG: 40 MP (7728 x 5152) | 16:9: 40 MP
- Aspect Ratio:
- 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
- Image File Format:
- C-RAW, HEIF, JPEG, Raw, TIFF
- Bit Depth:
- INTERNAL VIDEO CAPTURE
- Raw Recording:
- Blackmagic RAW, Raw: 7680 x 4320 up to 29.97 fps
- Recording Limit:
- Up to 160 Minutes for UHD 8K (7680 x 4320) at 29.97p (4:2:2 10-Bit)
- Video System:
- Built-In Microphone Type:
- Audio Recording:
- MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio
- ProRes: 2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio
- MPEG: 2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio
- MP4: 2-Channel AAC Audio
- EXTERNAL VIDEO CAPTURE
- Raw Output:
- HDMI In ProResRAW, Raw Mode: 7680 x 4320 12-Bit up to 29.97 fps
- IP Streaming:
- Media/Memory Card Slot:
- Dual Slot: CFexpress Type B (SD Express)
- Video I/O:
- 1 x HDMI Output
- Audio I/O:
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Input on Camera Body
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Output on Camera Body
- Other I/O:
- 1 x USB Type-C
- Power I/O:
- 1 x USB Type-C Input/Output
- 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth
- Global Positioning:
- Display Type:
- Articulating Touchscreen LCD
- Secondary Display:
- Top: 1.28" OLED Status Display
- Built-In Electronic (OLED)
- Eye Point:
- 24 mm
- Approx. 0.8x
- Diopter Adjustment:
- -5 to +3
- Focus Type:
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode:
- Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
- Autofocus Points:
- Photo, Video: Contrast Detection, Phase Detection: 425
- Built-In Flash:
- Flash Modes:
- Auto, Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, TTL Auto
- Maximum Sync Speed:
- 1/250 Second
- External Flash Connection:
- Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
- Battery Type:
- 1 x NP-W235 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 220 mAh (Approx. 680 Shots)
- Tripod Mounting Thread:
- 1 x 1/4"-20 Female (Bottom)
- Accessory Mount:
- 1 x Hot Shoe Mount on Camera Body
- 5.4 x 3.7 x 3.3"
- 1.5 lb (With Battery, Recording Media) | 1.3 lb (Body Only)
- 16-80MM F/4 LENS
- Lens Focal Length:
- 16 to 80mm (35mm Equivalent: 24 to 120mm)
- Lens Maximum Aperture:
- Lens Minimum Aperture:
- Lens Angle of View:
- 83.2° to 20.1°
- Lens Maximum Magnification:
- Lens Minimum Focus Distance:
- Lens Optical Design:
- 16 Elements in 12 Groups
- Lens Diaphragm Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- Lens Focus Type:
- Lens Image Stabilization:
- Lens Filter Size:
- 72mm (Front)
- Lens Dimensions:
- 3.1 x 3.5"
- Lens Length at Maximum Extension:
- Lens Weight:
- 15.5 oz