Hosa Technology Pro REAN XLR 1/4" Microphone Cable - 5'
Hosa Pro Microphone Cables are engineered to deliver years of rock-solid reliability. Combining REAN connectors by Neutrik AG with world-class manufacturing techniques, they re-define what performance and value are all about. Features include:
- REAN connectors for superior signal transfer and rugged durability
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for a louder, clearer signal
- 90% OFC braided shield for a higher signal to noise ratio
The 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors make it ideal for both stage and studio while the copper braided shielding provides a higher signal to noise ratio letting you hear more of what you want and less of what you don't. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty, this cable is guaranteed to deliver years of reliable performance time after time.
- Silver-plated REAN Connectors
- 20 AWG Oxygen-free Copper Conductors
- Copper Braided Shielding for Higher SNR
- XLR to 1/4" hi-Z microphone cable
- 3-pin XLR female to 1/4" TS male
- 90% oxygen-free copper braided shield