Hoya Solas IRND 3.0 10 Stop Filter - 67mm
The Hoya 67mm Solas IRND 3.0 Filter is an ND filter with a 1,000x filter factor that provides a 10 stop exposure reduction. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible light and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This filter is non-coated and is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- 3.0 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 1,000x Filter Factor, 10-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Neutral Results, Visible, & IR Spectrums <litem">Optical Glass Construction, Non-Coated
- Aluminum-Alloy Filter Ring
- 67mm Front Filter Threads
- Plastic Case
- Filter Type:
- Solid ND with IR Attenuation
- 3.0 (10-Stop)
- Circular Size:
- 67 mm Filter Thread
- Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet:
- 67 mm
- Filter Material:
- Ring Material: